There are many different reasons why some people would like or may need private lessons and we aim to cater for all, some reasons are:
- beginner adults wishing to learn
- children with disabilities
- allows for more individualised teaching to progress through a difficult patch in skill learning
- may be requested by swimmers, parents or teachers
- aims to eventually, in most cases, join a class that matches their ability - this will also aid in socialising
- develop confidence in a quiet atmosphere
Spaces for private classes are limited, if you are interested please talk to the office staff.
If you are looking to see if you can claim part of the cost of your child's lessons through NDIS, please speak to the office.