At Sue Pryor Swimming our lessons run alongside the school terms and vary between 8-10 weeks (depending on the term and any public holidays). All of our lessons are 30 minutes long. For independent strokes classes we have a maximum of 4 swimmers/class and for our parent/child classes (ie. Yellow Levels) a maximum of 5 children.
During most times there are two classes in the pool at the same time with staggered start times, for example teacher A's lessons start on the hour and half hour while teacher B's lessons start on the quarter past and quarter to the hour. The aim of having staggered start times is to reduce how many people are arriving to the facility and in the change rooms at any one time.
Generally our parent/child classes (Yellow Levels 1-4) are during school hours: Monday - Thursday between 9.30am-1pm as well as Saturdays 8am to 3pm. Independent swimmers (Green Levels 5-7 and Red Levels 8+) are after school every weekday from 3pm through to 6pm as well as Saturdays. We do aim to be flexible when we can and whenever possible, for example have siblings in for consecutive classes or close times.
To see an overview of all of our levels and the certificates in each level please click HERE.
Our Terms and Conditions are available for you to view - please see end of page
Please take note of the following:
- Non-refundable deposit deposit of $50 per child (up to $100 per family) is required at the time of booking.
- Balance of Term fees is due by the end of week 1.
- We do not offer make up lessons for missed classes - please see our terms and conditions or FAQ for more information.
- Sick Policy – we reserve the right to remove any children that are visibly unwell.
- This is not just the stray cough from getting a little water or the occasional sneeze but those that have a raspy voice, snotty nose, persistent cough etc. will be asked to hop out and go home.
- Please keep seating spaced apart.
- Benches are for those of the same family.
- No extra spectators.
- Please DO NOT bring extra cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends to watch. If your child wants to show their swimming to other family members please do it during a voucher swim time.
- Please do not enter the facility too early or stay on afterwards as we need to monitor how many people are in the building.
Term 3 2022 Fees
SPS will commence Term 3 on Monday the 25th of July, finishing on Saturday the 1st of October. Everyone will have a 10 week term.
10 week term
9 week term
|Private Lessons 1:1||$600||$540|
Deposits are required at time of booking (confirming a class time) and balance is due by the end of Week 1 (Sat 30th July).
*fees reviewed at the end of Term 3 each year.